Nov 25, 2017

Filipino Wedding Story Tellers

Just this year, I tweak and study further my artistry in film (wedding videography), my instructor gave us a a topic; Who are your "Filipino Film Story Teller"? and present 6 short clips/films to the class.

Before I left the auditorium, I had my answer already, Bob Nicolas and Jason Magbanua. the Filipino extraordinary wedding videographers, Their work convey's a depth details of tales and memories. YES! After a presentation, I got a (applause) high mark from our instructor.

Let me share the video's I presented in my class;

1. Nico Bolzico And Solenn Heussaff







2. Chiz Escudero And Heart Evangelista







3. Norman Crisologo And Beauty Gonzales





4. Jericho Rosales And Kim Jones





5. Adrien Semblat and Belle Daza







6. Ryan Agoncillo And Judy Ann Santos 

7th Year Wedding Anniversary (Vow Renewal)





I didn't just presented six but seven, how will I not? They need to watch this video again if they already had seen it. 

Mara and Elo: True Love






(After we watch all the videos, of course I had to defend why I choose them. Some of the ladies were teary eyed, It only means that I choose the right story teller and videos *wink*)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...