Oct 11, 2017

Steven Seagal Is A Fan Of Duterte Government


Famous Hollywood actor Steven Seagal is in the Philippines to film a TV series and during a press conference some members of the media asked Seagal if he felt safe in the Philippines despite of the continuous killings of alleged criminals in the country.
The actor is quick to answer with ‘YES’ because he believes that the President of the Philippines is doing a great job in making the country safer for the people.

“I’m a big fan of the government, and I think Duterte is a very good president and he has been instrumental in making the Philippines a safer place,I think what he’s done is very good in terms of trying to get the control back for the people” Seagal said.

“I don’t feel like that this is a dangerous place, I think you know a place that is up and coming,” Seagal added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...