Oct 4, 2017

Star Magic Ball: KissMarc


Kisses look exquisite at first glance watching her in motion but my jaw dropped upon closer look. I certainly agree if some will put her on worst dress of the night and will also agree why she got the best-dress award. Confusing? I am confused too if I like it or not. What I like about this Francis Liberan creation is the exquisite aspects of the fe-brique (I mean fabric), the details and silhouette from the back. Some fashion critics question the length of the gown lower front side cause it ruined a supposed to be a regal frock.

Marco Gallo, is it the Italian genetic or the charismatic smile? This young man looks sharp in motion and in every snap. Undoubtedly one of the few male celebrities that night who can pull off a formal men’s wear with proper swag and confidence. He just needs to tone down a bit on interviews, I know he is young and have a lot to learn but so with many of his age group (Edward, Bailey and more) who speaks with refinement and substance.

KissMarc
Style: Love it or hate it, they won already! Marco is on point and the length of Kisses’ Francis Liberan number is not our (me and my friends, social connections and most of the online blogs) cup of tea.
Overall Presence: Both of them need to tone down their lengthy interviews, the more they speak the substance of their tête-à-tête gets frothier and clingy. What saves them are those smiles that spread love and delight to people around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...